lunes, 9 de diciembre de 2013

Your Wife is HOT!!

Hey,

That's the exact subject line I found in my inbox

yesterday. Of course I had to open it to see what it

was about and it was an advertisement on home air

conditioning. It brings up a good point though,

Your own subject lines should grab peoples attention.

Make people stop and take notice of you.

Click Here Now


Think of a conductor on a train, if he didn't get your

attention to let you know what the next stop and it was your

destination and you missed your stop you would be pissed

off at him right? Same principal at play if what you are

offering is a good (and it better be :)) product then you have

to get peoples attention.

Click Here Now

I pride myself in finding the best opportunities out there

and I want to get your attention so you don't miss your stop.

So just like "your wife is hot" I don't want you to miss

the home stop. Check this out and see if it works for you.

I think you'll really like it.

Click Here Now


Talk Soon XOXO,


Missy (don't miss your stop) Klien

++++++++++++++
We never send unsolicited emails,
you are receiving this newsletter email
because you opted in to receive it. You joined
our list with this email address:


If you would no longer like to receive these
messages you can unsubscribe below.

It should be assumed that the sender of this
email may receive compensation for any products
or services purchased through recommended sites.

20825 SR 410 E
suite 521
Lake Tapps, WA. 98391

Click here to manage your subscriptions

Powered by arpReach

No hay comentarios: