viernes, 29 de noviembre de 2013

Black Friday Madness!

If you live in the USA, you know all about the shopping

madness of Black Friday. The day after Thanksgiving,

becomes a shopping frenzy, with absolutely crazy

sales. I must admit, I have never been a big Black

Friday person, the lines, the crowds, etc. But I have

gotten some emails asking me what I am doing for Black

Friday so I decided.....


I'm putting the entire Amazon Affiliate Training course

on a dime sale, starting at 99 cents and increasing a

dime with each ten sales. Go check it out Here

If you've already purchased the course, fear not,

I have something for you too! The companion pack that

compliments the course and upgrades it is now on sale for half

off (usually $19.95), I've never done this before,

go check it out here.

And last but not least, if that is still a little too

much for the budget, the lite version is also half off

(usually $9.95), you can check that out right here.


Have a great day!

Talk Soon,

Missy Klien

++++++++++++++
We never send unsolicited emails,
you are receiving this newsletter email
because you opted in to receive it. You joined
our list with this email address:


If you would no longer like to receive these
messages you can unsubscribe below.

It should be assumed that the sender of this
email may receive compensation for any products
or services purchased through recommended sites.

20825 SR 410 E
suite 521
Lake Tapps, WA. 98391

Click here to manage your subscriptions

Powered by arpReach

No hay comentarios: